It may be tough to choose a laboratory bench that is ideal for your work because of the many possibilities accessible to you. We can assist you in the planning and implementation of your project, if necessary. Research, business, and education all benefit from the experience in Caledonian projects including CHN, DIMENC, IAC, and UNC.
In order to help you better organise your workplace, we offer a wide variety of laboratory bench options. For a realistic work environment, the laboratory bench is essential. So, we’ve come up with many different bench options to meet your needs while also allowing you to meet your limitations. Set up your laboratory efficiently with our components. Your research into our past successes and findings in our development space will be at your fingertips. The choice of the lab bench malaysia also needs to be done properly there.
Here are a few examples of the many varieties of benches we carry:
Basic bench, wet bench, computer bench, public relations manager bench, do-it-yourself bench, central station bench
What kind of foundation do you prefer?
When it comes to attaching additional storage units, the C-base has no front panel while the A-base is built to handle weights of up to 350 kg.
In terms of size, what are your preferences?
There are three standard depths: 600, 750, and 800mm, with a height of 900mm.
A maximum length of 1800mm is possible for the modules. Depending on the layout of each room, these dimensions may be tailored to suit your needs.
Who made the decision on the color?
There are a variety of colors to choose from when it comes to the framework, but the most common ones are white, grey, blue, green, and purple.
There are a variety of coating possibilities.
A variety of countertop materials should be considered, including the following eight:
- Straight or post-moulded laminate. Physicists, office workers, and others may benefit from this technology.
- As a second option, Trespa can be employed in agricultural and pharmaceutical chemicals.
- In bacteriology, molecular biology, chemistry and other scientific applications tempered enamel ice is used.
- Enameled stoneware slab for use in chemical, pharmaceutical, and other moist settings.
- Laboratory, college, and university labs as well as wetlands employ enamelled stoneware.
- Laundries use polypropylene the most.
- Stainless steel is used in several industries, including food processing, mechanics, nuclear power, and more.
- Hospitals, pharmacies, and bacteriology labs all employ synthetic materials.
What do you think of the arrangement?
It is possible to have a Paillasses that is a mural or a central one, with or without a backsplash, a tablet, or all of the above.
Group work will be made easier by selecting a central bench.
You may add outlets, RJ 45s and gas taps as well as other features to the bench with a backsplash or shelf.
What taps are available to you?
It is possible to put mixers, gooseneck, and two-head faucets on these surfaces.
Incorporating stoneware into the design
In the shape of stoneware mouldings. There are laboratory benches (also referred to as manipulation tables), which are work surfaces used to carry out experiments and research. A glazed, laminated or tiled surface makes it easy to maintain.
In most situations, a conventional power supply, gas supply, and a set of shelves or drawers are all included in the purchase of this cabinet. A fire extinguisher and smoke detectors are also included with the package.
There are several advantages to using a laboratory bench, such as the following:
- Surface that is both durable and easy to maintain.
- Resistance to corrosive chemicals.
- Laboratory furniture that has been designed to meet industrial standards.